Saturday, September 22, 2007

Steeple

I looked out my bedroom window the other day and laughed to myself, 'how long has that steeple been outside my window?' Forever of course! It's funny when you look at something a million times and all of a sudden you see something that you never ever noticed - like a church steeple right outside your bedroom window. Charming little architectural details like this seem rare to see anymore, living here in San Diego. Everything seems so plain and straight and boring. To me this view is a little treasure, and satisfies a tiny portion of that void in me that wishes a million wishes to move away to some other town that is filled with architectural history and detail.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Love it. That is awesome. Now you will never look out that window and NOT see that steeple again!

Chelsea said...

What an awesome view