Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Great Patch

Recently we took a trip over to Bates Nut Farm, where we attend annually to search for pumpkins. The place was packed with kids and parents, and after we finally weaseled our way over to where the great pumpkin patch lies, I was ready for a nap. The last few years we have gone it has been quite chilly, but this year the sun was blazing and I was regretting wearing my jeans. We picked out some wonderful pumpkins though. and they are sitting happy in our living room, just waiting for faces!


Every year that we have gone to Bates Nut Farm for pumpkins Billy and I take a picture together. Its funny to look back on the older ones and see how we've changed. Mmm I love him.


Not like it is any surprise but going with the Bonhams is one of my favorite things about going out to the patch, and I am always excited to watch Ethan do funny things like kiss pumpkins and eat messy ice cream cones. This year he was very serious about the whole trip, rarely smiling for any of our pleas for a smilie picture. He is such a special little boy to me, and has and always will be:)


Thank you great pumpkin patch, it has been a pleasure to visit you again this year.

4 comments:

Krista said...

So Sweet! Love the post, we have missed you. You take amazing pic's. You have more talents than anyone I know.

Erika said...

You are so cute! I love the pictures. It is so fun for us to be able to go with you, too, and all the people that keep coming with us each year. It's so much fun:)

Georgia Woodson said...

Thanks guys, you are very sweet. I regret that I have been majorly slacking in the blogging neighborhood. I will do better!

Bunny said...

This is great info to know.