Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Vintage Friends

Last week these happy little friends showed up at my door! I welcomed them in and offered them a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin, compliments of Erika. They soon found themselves a nice little spot next to the green pumpkin container and white hobnail vase on the bar. So cute! These Frozen Charlottes "Wendell & Hattie" are creations of Jennifer Murphy- she is amazing. I love all of her decorations and her bears are super cute too, but very expensive! I've had my eye on these little guys for a while and I can't stop looking at them!

The Halloween decorations are now out of the box. These little guys are new too, and perfect in every way. I have such a crush on vintage Halloween images and characters and these faces were impossible to resist. It may be kinda hard to notice in the picture but they have very delicate crepe paper neck ruffles. These came along with the Frozen Charlottes in my order from Bayberry Cove. I will definitely be back to that site before Christmas! I love old fashioned and unique Halloween decorations and I am excited to visit one of my favorite stores, Plain Jane's, in San Francisco this fall when I visit Chelsea to see what other little treasures I might find to add to my collection. Plain Jane's has the most beautiful window displays I have ever seen. Now I just need to get on with the baking. I am craving some pumpkin something. Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Erika said...

I love it all!

Chelsea said...

oh they are all so wonderful Georgia!! And I was thinking of you the other day when I drove past this house overlooking Lake Merced that always has these over the top Halloween decorations :)

Debbie Buchanan said...

Hello! Just a quick and big "Thank You" for mentioning Bayberry Cove on your Blog. I hope you enjoy your wonderful goodies and I look forward to serving you and your guests in the future.

All my best,

Debbie Buchanan, BayberryCove.com