Saturday, October 6, 2007

Long Live Mr. Beaver

This week my dear Erika gave me a shopping bag full of raffia. The next day it was found by these two little guys and they have had an adrenalin rush ever since. Jesse likes to burrow, I think he could have been a good beaver. Blankets, pillows, cupboards, papers - doesn't matter to him. He is a burrowin' cat. So naturally he took to burrowing in this really big pile of raffia. He naps in there multiple time a day. Jonah just wraps a piece around his body and runs at the speed of light through the house, leaping and rolling making this little happy growling sound. He is nuts. They are both nuts.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I am glad the raffia went to good use:)

Krista said...

Too Cute! I adore cats. They look like twins. Just make sure they do not eat too much if any, you will be at the vet for sure!