Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Ask Husband...

I have been advised to keep more cookies in the house. Actually the advisory went more like "we need to have cookies in our house at all times."

My response? "Why."

Him: "Well because it's always good to have cookies."

Me: "Do we really need to?"

Him: "Yeah! We always need cookies!"

Me: "Forgettaboudit"

If a box of Girl Scout Thin Mints has 40 cookies in all, and I ate ohhhh maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 7, how many did he eat? A WHOPPING 33. If each box is $4.00 and contains 40 cookies that is 10 cents each. So he ate $3.30 in 3 days. At that rate that would equal about $401.499 a year IN COOKIES. That is why I don't think that "we need to have cookies in our house at all times." Love you babe!

3 comments:

Erika said...

That's the problem, in addition to how much they cost, they are always gone before you know it. They get eaten too fast. And cookies. They are my downfall. I love them too much.

Heather said...

And he'd gain a ton of weight and be unhealthy, and the older you get, the harder it is to get those extra pounds off!

Chelsea said...

They are just so easy to eat...it is so easy to blow through half a pack in one sitting, and then I just feel bad about the fact that I ate so many of them. Why ARE they so good? But I can see his reasoning. I mean, wouldn't that just be heaven? :)