Monday, April 14, 2008

Like A Carbonated Soda...

While driving together late on a Friday...

Me: Hey look over there!

B: Where?

Me: There! To the left - over that fence.

B: What?

Me: A Pine Star!

B: What?

Me: A Pine Star! It is a really pretty one! Really nice spaces between the branches.

B: What did you say?!

Me: A PINE STAR! Dude, turn your head! You are going to miss it!

B: Don't you mean Star Pine?

Me: Uhhh, yeah. I guess I do. Star Pine. It was a nice one.

B: Yeah, (smirk) that's what I thought.

30 seconds of silence.

Me: Yoda would have understood me.

B: Yoda.

Me: Yeah, Yoda.

B: You are absolutely right. Yoda would understand you.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

huh? what is a star pine? haha I have no clue what that is.....

Erika said...

you are a crack up.

Modern Crush said...

A Star Pine is a type of tree!

Krista said...

That happens to me all the time! Seriously I constantly use the wrong words....the bummer is that Yoda would not even get me. Thanks for the laugh....totally needed it.

Notebooks said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

wha...? said...

Ahh, the script of life. It's good G.

Celestial said...

This is soooo cute!