Friday, May 9, 2008

About A Grandmother


Yesterday my Grandma died.

I wish I had have known her better, and from what I have been told about her we would have had a lot in common.

She was a beautiful Australian woman who was creative and tasteful and caring. My grandpa met her in Australia when he was stationed there in the military long ago and he moved her to Virginia with him and there they lived all the rest of her life.

Although we met only a handful of times in my life I feel heartbroken about her death. I would have liked to be her friend. I hope to see you again Grandma. You have my love!

4 comments:

Erika said...

I am so sorry!

Krista said...

I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family. I am really sorry for your loss!

Mrs. Juicebox said...

You have our prayers as well.

Also, that's a lovely photo.

Modern Crush said...

Thanks guys!!!