Thursday, July 17, 2008

Contest

I came across this super awesome contest when I was reading up on some of my favorite blogs today - Dana of Old Red Barn is giving away this handmade quilt made from Sandi Henderson's Ginger Blossom line (which I have been drooling over lately). It is gorgeous and so worth entering. You can leave a comment here to enter to win, and while you're at it read about some other ways to enter to earn additional entry credits to increase your chances of winning (which you can see I have done here!). Wow! I love it and it would be so cool if I or someone I knew won! You have until Tuesday July 22nd to get your little bootaaay over there and enter. Good luck!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Man, it is beautiful! I never win these things. I love it. I have admired the material as well. It is lovely.

The tangelwood purse...I have been looking at it a lot. You could totally omit the toggle. I would. But, between patchwork blocks and pattern it would be $36 plus all the other materials you would need. It would be pricey. I do like it, though. Maybe we could fake it? In our free time:)