Friday, October 31, 2008

Autumn Holiday

My sister in law reminded me that I never shared some of my Halloween goodies on my little blog so her goes!
I just adore all of Jennifer Murphy's designs, and Wendell and Hattie are just icing on the cake.
I couldn't find a gourd garland ANYWHERE this year. It was so frustrating because I knew they were out there, and I knew what I wanted in my mind, but out of the seven stores I looked for it in I left empty handed each time. So I decided to make my own! It was a snap and the beads give it a little extra sparkle. Love it!
This year I splurged and picked out a feather tree from Bayberry Cove. Thanks Debbie! Since we are going to Texas this year for Christmas we aren't going to get a Christmas tree. To handle my disappointment I decided that I could finally get a feather tree and decorate that. I have always wanted one, and thought it would look great for Halloween too.
More Jennifer Murphy cuteness...

Happy Halloween! Now, on to Thanksgiving I have been having dreams of turkey...

2 comments:

Erika said...

I love it all!! You are something else. It is all lovely.

Hey Lady! said...

SO CUTE!!! Don't worry you know there will be a huge tree here in Texas for you to enjoy! I love the decorations, I wish I had your eye for detail!