Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Treat

My best friend Erika heard my regrets for passing up the pumpkin ice cream at the pumpkin patch, and being the gal she is she treated me to my very own carton! Wahoo! This stuff is the bomb. Seriously. Someone left a can of whipped cream at my house from a get together we had last week, so... BAM! I had to add some serious whippage to that goodness. Top it off with some nutmeg and cinnamon powder, and by now you can tell that I work at Starbucks. I didn't even think twice about reaching for the shakers. Delicious and beautiful, am I right? Thank you Erika! What a treat that was! Ahhh... friend. P.S. Totally unrelated, last night I got Billy to paint my toenails. How sexy is that...

4 comments:

Erika said...

It all sounds great:) I should have bought myself some of that ice cream...don't know what I was thinking!!

Hey Lady! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Lady! said...

I always LOVED the pumpkin ice cream, almost as good as that pink peppermint ice cream Dreyer's makes at Christmas.

And I'm trying to view the nail painting as sexy, but sorry, I just can't remove myself far enough from the situation!

Krista said...

Pumpkin ice cream and toe painting all in one night, what more could you ask for? Sounds like a pretty perfect night to me :)