Thursday, November 13, 2008

So What if I Want a Vampire as a Boyfriend?

Recently I was involved in a conversation in front of a most precarious group about my preference in vampires, and I honestly don’t even know how it got started. The question had been asked of me, and I while I didn’t even answer, apparently I didn’t need to. Three people had an entire conversation in front of me about whether or not this was true and in fact who my choice of vampire would be, and I didn’t even get a word in. I guess the expression on my face spoke on it’s own about my big secret. It’s not like it would ever happen or even could ever happen – because there is no such thing as vampires --- right? And I don’t want my husband to turn into one, because he could never be him. Him who? You know who. I guess my answer is what everyone had been thinking. So what if I want a vampire as a boyfriend?

6 comments:

Erika said...

You are too funny. I hope it didn't make you feel too bad. I wouldn't mind if you had a vampire for a boyfriend:)

Erika said...

Just as long as he couldn't read my thoughts....

Modern Crush said...

Because... you would be having jealous thoughts? Hehe - I know you want one too.

Hey Lady! said...

Even people who claim to be on "Team Jacob" are deep down inside in love with Edward...I think everyone who has ever read these books is on some level!

wha...? said...

Ok...I love fantasy, books and movies. I am totally willing to give anything a go. I think I must be missing something with Twilight. I'm assuming that you've had to have read the books in order to be in love. Honestly the movie trailers don't look that great. People at work have had countdowns going on white boards. I guess I just don't understand. My big bugaboo is that I don't understand how Cedric Diggory became a vampire after he was killed by Lord Voldemort.

Anonymous said...

You are creepy! Who are you?