Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Color Me Happy

Yipee!!! So I actually sold something you guys! I got a etsy request to do a rush order of some custom Cupcakes & Kittens invitations for a sweet sweet gal in Washington state. She absolutely loved them and has even ordered a custom Cupcakes & Kittens Name Garland that I am going to get started on tonight! So somebody likes my stuff. You know what that means... other people might like my stuff too! Maybe enough people to finally get to do what I love to do full time. But woah, let's not get ahead of ourselves, I have only sold two things. I am very encouraged however, that even though I have zero time left after all that I do with my days, I am still able to make little steps toward my goal - "The Modern Crush Empire." Haha, well maybe not an empire, but perhaps something I can actually make money from. I have a lot more to add to my etsy shop, A LOT. Much of it will take prototyping, lots of photographing, designing and printing. But like I said... baby steps...

6 comments:

Hey Lady! said...

YAY! That's awesome! And SO CUTE! I love you designs, I'm just waiting for you to make one with puppies...

Erika said...

I am so excited for you!! I told you!! Get that other stuff up there:) Baby announcements too!

Krista said...

I am very proud of you! I can not wait to check it out. Good luck getting it all done.

Anonymous said...

I love your art. i can't wait to see what you put up next!
Vista gal

Anonymous said...

Hey man can I get some invitations for the kegger Im having this weekend?

Modern Crush said...

Sure Cole, did you want a cupcakes and kittens themed invite for that kegger, or maybe teacups and tiaras?