Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Homemade Love

My dear friend Katie convinced me to post about the handmade Valentine cards that Billy and I made for each other this year. Her and her husband have the same tradition we have! It has turned into an annual thing for us where no gifts are involved at Valentine's Day, just handmade cards. And every year he makes this girl sooo happy. If you and your Valentine don't have a tradition like this, I would highly recommend it. Nothing speaks volumes of love like the sweet thoughts of a man written on a handmade Valentine.
How sweet is that! You make me teary love!
Above is the one I made for him, but it is not near as charming as his.
I love you sweetheart! You are the best Valentine a girl could ask for.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love these. I remember seeing the ones you made last year, and I think it is such a great tradition. I think the homemade Valentine's Day gifts or ones that have meaning behind them are so much better :)

Erika said...

Super sweet! I love them both:)

Aaron and Katie said...

How fun! I love it! I'm so glad you posted them!

Krista said...

I love this tradition....I am totally asking my Valentine to consider trying it. You two are so sweet.

Hey Lady! said...

so sweet! who know "abe" would grow up to be such a sweet and loving husband!

Modern Crush said...

I know, right Heather? Betcha didn't think your brother could be so romantic - and so good at crafts!