Thursday, June 25, 2009

Renegade LA!

jar
What is this? Looks like a money saving jar to me. Yes, it's really happening. Erika and I are going to Renegade this year for their first ever Los Angeles event. I couldn't be more excited that there is now an annual Renegade so close to us. Over the years I have seen lots of posts and pictures by others who attend ones in Brooklyn and Chicago and I have wished and wished to be close enough to go. We are wishing no longer! I am hoping to find some great Christmas presents and maybe find a couple cute things for yours tuly, but I have a hunch either way that I will be wishing I had more money by the end of the day. Erika I think we are going to have to make a tradition out of it. Joy!

3 comments:

Celestial said...

How fun, I've never heard of this before.

Too bad I don't have any friends or family in Chicago. But then again a 6 hour drive each direction might be a little much.

Erika said...

I am so excited!!

Hey Lady! said...

OH! I'm jealous! I wish we had one of those in Austin! BUT we do have the annual Zombie March to the Capital Building (I know you're jealous of that...)