Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Friends

KittyBrother
Meet Rocky and Priscilla. Pleased to meet you both! These baby friends are the newest addition to the Woodson family. No I am not the crazy cat lady, these friends do not live with me. They were delivered by us to Billy's parents Sunday. And it was kind of a surprise:) Surprise kitties! Like delivered by the stork... except they were delivered by... us.
KittySister
I came from a family who are cat people. I married into a family who are cat people. I guess that means I have cats up the wazoo, and I do. At least a bunch of cat hair anyway. I SWEAR I will not become "that cat lady." Like "Hey you know that lady down the street?" "Who?" "You know the one with all the cats." "Oh. Her." But if I were, promise we'd still be friends?

11 comments:

Krista said...

Friends it is! I love cats too and I have even been known to like a cat lady or two!

Hey Lady! said...

Little furry friends... I never would have thought growing up that i wouldn't be the cat lady. We always had lots of cats and growing up I LOVED them, then I got older and got a small dog... That ended it all. I no longer have cats and can't imagine ever having one. I'm sure my parents are still shocked... My brother too! I used to like cats more then he did (I know, shocking coming from the crazy pug lady!).

Celestial said...

I've been "cat people" all my life, and am proud to have converted my hubby.

They are so sweet, I can sit for hours with a kitten in my arms. So petite and precious.

Erika said...

Oh my, they are precious!! Where will the reside? I would love to get my hands on them!

jen said...

i always thought i was destined to be a cat lady; there are worse things! :)

kitties are the best, well, except for the hair! (yes, it really gets into EVERYTHING doesn't it?)

amy @ switz~art said...

Oh, we would still be friends! Kitties rock! They are soooo cute!

St├ęphanie said...

Oh ! sweet !

Chelsea said...

so so so cute!! My mom and Doug got another kitten, Doug named him Daniel Boone...Boone for short. So now they have 2 cats and 3 dogs. I call the MacArthur residence "the farm" :)

Jeanneoli said...

Nothing...I mean nothing...is sweeter than little kittens. I am not a cat person though and always wish they would stay little;-)

Melissa A. said...

I'm a dog person, but I like other peoples kitties, especially kittens. These two are the cutest.

erin dollar said...

so cute! do they have names yet?