Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Bike

BirthdayBike2
Today was an awesome day. I got a bike for my birthday! What could be better than a bike for your birthday - seriously?! My husband got one for each of us as a total surprise to me and we tested them out down by the beach for a while today. He said he was going to get me an iPod (Erika, you didn't have anything to do with that did you?:) but then he decided on bikes because "they will bring us together" and an iPod wont. I like the way you think honey! After dinner we hopped back on and rode around the neighborhood and I was all of a sudden reminiscent of Kermit and Miss Piggy singing "Couldn't We Ride" on our Schwinns. Remember them in that London park? Ahh, it is nice to have a bike again. To my friends that live nearby, thanks for sharing a happy birthday with me! 
BirthdayBike1
I <3 my bike. Want to ride with me?

9 comments:

Celestial said...

Awe, happy birthday! The bike looks lovely, as do you.

erika said...

Super cute! I like the retro look of the pictures:)

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that it was a picture of you with your FIRST bike!
You are so cute! Happy Birthday!
I'm glad that you got your bike!
~M~

amy @ switz~art said...

oooh, oooh! i just love it! what an awesome gift! mr. woodson is a very good man!
schwinn away!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday! I love the bike and I can not get enough of how CUTE you are! Have a nice ride!

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday Georgia!

Hey Lady! said...

Sounds like a great birthday! Wish I could have been there to spend it with you!

I love the bikes!

Hey Lady! said...

I recognize your babingsuit (thats how Billy and I used to say bathing suit). Sometime we'll have to wear our matching suits at the same time. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the decrease publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=limewire pro 4.14.1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg