Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just In...

Cards1
My new business cards are hot off the press! These guys are great, I love how they turned out! What I love most about them is that they are truly ME - fonts, sketches, photos and of course the crown. They totally represent me.
Cards2
Now I will have something to hand to people when they ask about what I do, and furthermore get some sweet action going on in le olde etsy shop (don't laugh, there is still nothing on it). And hopefully we can pass out a few at renegade this weekend. I am so excited to go, 200 vendors! I have died and gone to heaven <3
Cards3

14 comments:

Celestial said...

These turned out great! Makes me want to make some too.

Modern Crush said...

You should Celeste! xo!

Hey Lady! said...

That is AWESOME! I want one! you should make one your blogspot picture!

amy @ switz~art said...

Ooooh, oooh, ooooh! I am in LOVE with them! What a fantastic job! Now you'll be all set for Renegade! I am so stoked for you!!

amy @ switz~art said...

P.S. Are those your natural lashes? Goodness girl! They're awesome! :-)

Erika said...

Love them! I am so excited for this weekend! And to hold one of your cards. And to wear one of your crowns;)

Linda said...

Cards look great!

Chelsea said...

I love them Georgia!! A great representation of all that is the creative genius of Mrs. Georgia Woodson :)

Modern Crush said...

You guys are the best friends ever! Thank you so much! xo

Aaron and Katie said...

I love it! How exciting to have your very own business cards.

cupcake studio said...

Awesome cards!

nature morph said...

love them!

Vista Gal said...

Lovely cards and as you said, truly you! Erika passed one on to me today. I will treasure it!~M~

Erin said...

I love them! Love them. Love them! great job! And great photo of you and the cards! :-)