Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Progress...

ProgressTile1
ProgressTile2
ProgressTile3
ProgressTile4
Happy first day of July! Last night was hot hot hot. I love July, it might be my favorite month next to October. I have made a bit of progress on a batch of crowns I have going, trying to get a big group done to put on my etsy site for the first time ever! Plus Erika agreed that we could wear them when we go to Renegade and pass out business cards to those interested, so that is another huge incentive to why I am trying to get some up asap. I ordered some business cards which I am thrilled about, I can wait to show you when they get here. They are quite... unique. But then again, why would you expect otherwise? xoxo to you.

6 comments:

Aaron and Katie said...

I love them! I am excited for you to get some done to add start your stash. I'm cheering you on from Denver!/

amy @ switz~art said...

ooooh, I am so excited to see your new cards! And wearing your crowns to Renegade....perfect idea! Let me know how you do!

Erika said...

Yay! I am so excited to see them!! Good for you!

Vista Gal said...

There they are! Those beautiful little rosettes,and those darling designs. I just love your ideas and can't wait to see what you will be designing next!

Celestial said...

These look so lovely and fun. Can't wait to see the business cards.

Clarity said...

That's the spirit. Nothing like confidence to get you through the day :)