Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Renegade Splendor!

RenegadeSpoils2
Check out my booty! Renegade booty that is. My spoils... my goods... my splendor!
RenegadeSpoils1
Bags, ribbons, purses, notebooks and stickers all found their way home with me. My money went super quick people. I really had to consider my purchases since I only allowed myself to spend what I had saved in my Renegade money jar.
OwlBag
This hand screen printed owl bag was absolutely coming home. Alas, most of my goodies will be given as birthday and Christmas gifts, so I can't really say the shopping was for me. But...
AppetiteBagClosed
this clutch definitely had my name on it. I think the Appetite booth was my absolute favorite next to Krank Press. I could have purchased her entire line of... everything. But this handmade beauty had "Georgia! Buy Me!" printed all over. It's perfect and exactly what I was looking for without really knowing it. You know what I mean?
BusCards2
Another thing I took away from Renegade was the inspiration. So many people had so much talent. As an artist it is impossible to come away from an event like this and not have a brainful of new ideas and inspirations. Now I am ready to go...
BusCards1

4 comments:

amy @ switz~art said...

oh my word! look at your haul! that's terrific! like you, i would probably have bought everything i could get my hands on! the clutch is perfect and those beard stickers...awesome!

Vista Gal said...

Sounds like you had a "little dream come true" day! How fun!

Hey Lady! said...

I love the tree with the birds in the first picture! All the stuff looks awesome! I'm so jealous we don't have a Renegade faire!

Penny said...

Those beardy stickers are so cuuute!