Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Renegades on the Loose!

Renegade092
Whew. I am starting to get back to normal after the killerest weekend ever - Renegade! Erika and I drove up to LA Saturday to go to the first ever Renegade LA. It was amazing. We were there ALL day. But with 200 vendors how could you not?
Renegade097
So many booths, so much handmade. We were in heaven!
Renegade095
Some cutie pies - these dolls were totally cute and now I wish I had bought one. Honestly I don't know what I was thinking.
Renegade094
A favorite booth of mine, Krank Press, they had some wonderful designs. Tough to choose...
Renegade093
Some more cutie pie friends. Dang! I want one now!
Renegade8
We tried our hand (well our helping hand anyway) at screen printing at the Swap-O-Rama. We came out with an armful of screen printed clothes... for $10.
Renegade091
Wore the crowns and they were a total hit. We had people all day coming up behind us asking us to turn around so they could see what we were wearing. Erika was such a good sport! Thanks love<3 We passed out a ton of my business cards too...
Renegade096
Goodbye LA. Till next years Renegade... and maybe one year coming up I will have my own booth. We <3 Renegade! Tomorrow I will be back to show you all the goodies I brought home. I know, can't wait right? Heh.

8 comments:

Nor said...

thanks (from krank press) for the props modern crush! back at you: your crowns are amazing.

Erika said...

Love the pics. Loved the Renegade. It was a blast!

And I got a dolly;)

Celestial said...

Yeah! Glad to hear it was a hit. Those dolls really are super cute. And that's a great pic of you two in the crowns.

Need more cards yet? ;)

Erika said...

Here is a link to the dolls made by Lil Sprinkles:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5735679

amy @ switz~art said...

Ooooohh!! Renegade is delightful! And you wore the crownns! Perfect!
You are going to rock!

Hey Lady! said...

Looks like SO much fun! You have to look into getting your own booth!

jen said...

i really wanted to go but i had a lot to do (wedding stuff) plus i was feeling lazy! oh well!! looks like you had fun. :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

damn...totally missing home right now + the collection of business cards is awesome, the colors! the graphics!