Friday, July 17, 2009

The Sweetest Gift

Necklace2
So I am like the luckiest girl - that someone would be so loving to send a little something special my way. My dear Amy sent me this gorgeous necklace that she made - just for me. For me! I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened it. It's a stunning piece, and is seriously a treasure. Amy, you are amazing! That Canadian post sure took its time, but what was inside made it all worthwile.
Necklace1
For those of you that don't know Amy, she is witty, funny, caring and an all around gem, and has quickly become my friend. Funny how friends present themselves. Who would have thought two women 2,521 miles apart in two different countries would find each other and become friends. Cheers to you Amy dear <3

7 comments:

Celestial said...

Love it. I'm not sure I've ever seen a water lilly on a pendant before.

Vista Gal said...

That truly is a gift of friendship over the miles. When you wear it you will always think of dear Amy.
It is beautiful!

Krista said...

I love it. What sweet treasures....Amy and the necklace!

Erika said...

It is beautiful! What a treat! That is so cool. I think I will have to send some people surprises in the mail... to sweet.

Hey Lady! said...

Awww! That's so sweet! It's neat to have gifts that are not only beautiful but remind you of the lovely person who presented them to you! (That must be why they call it a "present"...I just got that, only took 30 years...)

Clarity said...

That is lovely! What a dear Amy is. You deserve it and it suits you.

amy @ switz~art said...

so, i haven't been on my computer in ages, as i have had and still have company and i got a wondow today to catch up a little...and of course, I pop on to my favourite Georgia's blog and....WOW! i am in tears! thank you so much for your beautiful words...i am so happy we connected through this awesome blogging world we love so much....
thank you again...i am actually speechless for once!