Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crown of Joy

I've met a really cool gal, a photographer in Northern California. Caroline from Tinywater Photography purchased one of my crowns and loved it so much she asked if I could make a special one for a shoot that was completely wedding themed. Those of you who know me and even came to my wedding know that strictly white and lace isn't exactly my thing - I always have pattern and color and a healthy handful of untraditional in my repertoire. With that said, my interpretation of a wedding crown may not be what everyone else would think, ah but that's the beauty of having a style all my own. After all, it is the artist's interpretation that is requested.
TinywaterCrown1C
TinywaterCrown3
TinywaterCrown4
TinywaterCrown5
TinywaterCrown2B
It is enchanting, and to be honest I am quite smitten with it. I can't wait to see what Caroline does with it... whatever it is, I am sure it will look better than I can imagine. I think more wedding crowns are in order!

11 comments:

Erika said...

It is gorgeous. You did an awesome job and I can't wait to see it in a shoot! I love it<3

Aaron and Katie said...

I think it's yummy.

Madeline said...

Beautiful! So unique! I hope we get to see a picture of what she does with it : )

Suz Broughton said...

These are wonderful. I know about 10 girls I would like to give one to.

amy @ switz~art said...

Wow, wow, wow.
You are a true artiste! Great contact to have made, Georgia! You go, girl!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my this is cute!!:)

Clarity said...

That is a work of art, talented you.

I would like to see the resulting project - how does it feel to let it go, into the public?

I always wonder as I'm a Filmmaker/writer so can share - but artists who make one of a kind pieces can't.

Pamela said...

It is very intricate. You did a great job Georgia!

Melissa A. said...

It's beautiful. Congratulations.

Vista Gal said...

I love it!!

Eli's Lids said...

Wow! I would love to see your wedding photos :)