Thursday, August 13, 2009

Two Things

Two things today! 
{1} Today is the last day to vote for yours truly. Modern Crush had been nominated under "most creative" blog by Just Spotted. Voting ends today (Thursday) at 11:59 pm  - so go over  right now and vote! It takes two clicks and you are done:) Thank you!

{2) Tomorrow (Friday) is the last day to sign up for the Favorite Things swap. If you haven't signed up and want to, or know a friend or family member who would want to, email me by friday with your details from my original post. It will be so fun! I hope you have been making a little list of ideas... I know I have!
SwapTest
Happy Thursday friends <3

2 comments:

amy @ switz~art said...

Wheee! I voted for you! I hope you get it...you have to! LOL!
So ready for the swap! Yay!

Pamela said...

I voted too!!! I hope you win. :)