Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday <3

ManyCats2
"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway

I hope you had a lovely weekend - I did for sure. Crafting, cooking, sketching and relaxing, just what the doctor ordered. We spent some time with my sister over dinner Sunday night at home, Sunday night family dinners are one of my favorite traditions. Afterward she and I sat on the sofa and traded stories while she braided my hair. On my return from walking her to her car and saying goodnight, I caught that feeling of Autumn... there was that smell in the air and I noticed that crisp feeling has started to settle in. Its almost time... just one week away.

P.S. Aren't these rooftop cats the best? <3

2 comments:

amy @ switz~art said...

Sounds like you had a weekend of heaven! *le sigh!*
Love that cat print. Taking my kitty for that 2nd opinion on her ear in 2 weeks (Sat., Oct. 3rd). Frankly, I am scared to do it because I don't want to hear something bad, but her little bump is growing. Please cross your fingers!

Hey Lady! said...

I LOVE LOVE Autumn. Best time of year, so much promise of a wonderful holiday to come, lots of decorations, first Halloween, then Thanksgiving, finally Christmas.

That quote is exactly why I will not get a cat, my house is already like "Wild Kingdom" and I only have 2 dogs! Awesome picture though.