Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Speakeasy

PursesA
The lovely Brook from Not Quite Vintage asked me if I would like to participate in contributing to the door prizes for an event she and her friends of The Handmade Brigade of the Orange County are hosting in the OC called "Speakeasy." I thought these little purses I made out of the paper were a perfect fit, and it helps that I filled them with candy too:)
PursesB
I originally drew up the design for these for my wedding - we had made almost a hundred purses in all different colors and patterns as table favors. I love them because they are petite and delicate, and you can make them in an endless array of different colors and patterns.
PursesC
I am really bummed out that I won't be able to go, but if you are in the Orange County area this coming Sunday and are over 21 (it is in a upscale bar) you should check it out. Indie craft vendors, music and drinks - sounds like fun to me:)

9 comments:

amy @ switz~art said...

oh my my! they are breathtaking!
fab work, georgia!

Celestial said...

Awe, I want to open one!

Pamela said...

ooohh I really like these!

Hey Lady! said...

Awwww! When I saw these I instantly thought of your wedding! I'm sorry you won't get to see the reactions of people when they see your wonderful little purse on Sunday, BUT I'm excited that you'll be with me on Sunday! Just wish it was under better circumstances...

Madeline said...

Those are so cute....... I'm so excited to be working you!

Erika said...

They are great! Love the paper choices too. They will be a hit!

Suz Broughton said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go.
These are beautiful! Really...exquisite

Vista Gal said...

Once again Perfect!

kelly said...

sounds fun! bummed i can't make it! the purses are darling!