Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pour le Maisonnette {Crown #2}

RedCrownA
Here is the second of three of the crowns I designed to go in le Maisonnette shop. Pink and red!
RedCrownB
The combination of pink and red wins a prize ribbon in my heart. One thing you may have noticed if you are familiar with my crowns is that none of these have the sparkly alphabet letter on the right side. Having these in a shop, there would be no way of knowing which letter a customer would choose. So I get to come up with some creative alternatives!
RedCrownD
Little details give you something to look at all over... I had fun making and playing with covered buttons for this one.
RedCrownF
The antique Czech beads are a lovely addition -
RedCrownG
Ribbons - one of my very favorite parts. My kitty friend Jane's favorite part too (ugh).
RedCrownC
The back of this is one of my other favorite parts of this crown too. The stripes are just so pleasing.
RedCrownE
And last but not least! My signature - German scraps. These birds just make this lady very very happy! xo

5 comments:

erika said...

Once again, lovely. How will anyone be able to help themselves from snatching them up???

Vanessa said...

I love the colors in this one! So pretty. By the way, I am mailing your swap package out in the next day or two so keep an eye out for it!

Celestial said...

So cute. Those stripes on the inside are a sweet treat.

Madeline said...

In love..... sigh..Beautiful! I can't wait to put it in the shop!!!

Aaron and Katie said...

Where do you find the time to do all of this? I'm impressed. Come to my house- you can work on your projects and I'll work on mine and we will sit a drink hot cocoa together (it's snowing today). :)