Thursday, November 12, 2009

Paris to the Moon

AliceTags
A friend knew my love for "Paris to the Moon," a shop here in Southern California. On an excursion, she perused the shelves for things she thought I would love.
VinBlanc
Little treats, little treasures... it is fun to see what a friend would pick out for you.
VinBlanc2
I love them all, and can't wait to return to peruse myself. I once had a dream that I was in a shop and everything there was something I loved. I am certain this shop would be just like my dream.
PaperChick
In other news, the mailman came to my door. He asked me if my mom or dad were home... uuughh. I was like, um, no?

7 comments:

Celestial said...

Oh the little Alice tags are too cute.

How funny about the mailman. I've gotten that once at our house, but I usually get that on the phone. Apparently I have a younger sounding voice.

erika said...

I love it! I wish we could have gone there that day! We will have to plan a trip. I totally hear you with the mailman. Usually it is telemarketers for me:(

Pamela said...

Hahaha! I too have been on the receiving end of the "Can I speak to your parents?" question, but as Celestial and Erika said, it is almost always on the phone. I wonder what the mailman was thinking? Were you wearing anything out of the norm like pajamas with feet or something?

Modern Crush said...

I was wearing my normal clothes, and my normal face! The mailman was really old. Maybe he needs to retire...

amy @ switz~art said...

ooooh, i love all those goodies! i wanna go!

Suz Broughton said...

I love that shop so much I actually get the shakes when I walk through the doors.

overthetopstudios said...

Thanks for visiting my blog I just had to come over and check you out. I LOVE Paris to the Moon. I visited this summer while in CA dropping my daughter off at college. What a wonderful, magical place. Love your crown by the way.
Regards,
Amada