Friday, November 13, 2009

Poms!

Ok, so I bought some of these tissue pom poms from a lovely lady on etsy. I have to tell you that when I fluffed these and put them together, I just about died. They are SO awesome. The colors I ordered were light blue and grey, for the baby shower I am throwing tomorrow at my house - so freakin' rad, people. I was going to try to make some, and I am glad I didn't. I don't think mine would have been as cool!
These pics are from her etsy site. Friends - if you want something incredible to hang at a party, order these, you won't be dissapointed!! xo
Prost to the Host is the name - prosttothehost.etsy.com

3 comments:

Madeline said...

WOWA!!! That is soooo Awesome!
I want it!!

erika said...

I LOVE them! Can't wait to see yours!

Pamela said...

These are so pretty :)