Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey Coma - I'm comin' out!

TurkeyDayComa
Ok friends, seriously. Enough is enough - I have to come back to life! I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since I posted last, which is much too long for me. I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. We had so much food - so many dishes, all of them delicious. I have some fun things and fun goodies to post about, stay tuned. I have been trying to get Fall put away this week, hopefully we can get our tree this weekend! It is almost time to revisit some old friends - ornaments that bring back lots of fond memories.
TukeyDayComa2
It was fun to chill with my brothers and sisters over the long holiday weekend, seems we are all getting so old and it's hard to do that too much anymore.

And Happy December!

xo

3 comments:

Hey Lady! said...

Awwww! Look at you all, so cute and sweet together on the couch! I'm glad your holiday was good! Suz told me she so enjoyed having everyone over.

Happy Thanksgiving and I MISS you, especially the closer we get to Christmas!

erika said...

I am glad you all got to spend the day together:) Bet the food was delicious!

Pamela said...

You guys look like a fun group to hang around.