Saturday, January 9, 2010

Admired: {Valentine's Day}

I know it is a little early but I was browsing and couldn't help it. These are some favorite Valentine's Day goodies that I found on etsy today, perhaps you might like to send some of these sweet goodies to a sister or friend!
ForMyArmoire-2
you float my boat valentine by paperwren, $3.50
organic cotton crochet hearts by anniedesign, $3.50
wool acorns by greenbaboondesigns, $10
perfectly pink bobby pins by cultivar, $24
vintage paper wreath by whiteserenade, $40
spun cotton valentine's day skunk boy by vintage by crystal, $20

7 comments:

Madeline said...

I love the bobby pins.... big flowers or bows on a bobby pin or head band are my weakness! I might just have to get one!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, It's never too early for Valentines Day! One of my favorite holidays. My husband and I have even planed where we are going for dinner this year :)

I love all the items you posted.

erika said...

I also love the bobby pins. They are so romantic looking. I love the Valentine's colors. Glad you posted these. They brightened my day<3

overthetopstudios said...

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog - I just love the little Valentines you chose. Esp. the little guy by Crystal, I have admired her things for a while.
I feel like I just put away the Christmas ornaments. Onward and forward to Valentines Day :)

Amada

Elizabeth said...

Hey there, I got the flour at Whole Foods. If you don't have WF, try an Italian grocer?? It's great stuff.

jen said...

pretty! i love the red, pink, black and white together.

Melissa Y. Allam said...

These are some sweet little goodies. I have a few of those acorns in green that I had ordered in the fall and I love those little knitted hearts.