Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day with Alice

ValentinesDayC
ValentinesDayTileE
ValentinesDayTileD
ValentinesDayTileC
ValentinesDayTileF
ValentinesDayTileA
ValentinesDayG
Today is Valentine's Day. We stopped by the beach on our way home with Alice, cuz it was such a nice day, and it was on our way. Alice is so fashionable, with her scarf and all. I feel like a dork standing next to her, but tomorrow she is going to do my makeup. While walking back to the car, a homeless guy asked us if we were from Sweden. We laughed, I guess we looked like tourists or something. It hit me in a strange way though - as a kid we practically lived at the beach, and now, since I visit it so infrequently anymore, I kind of feel like a foreigner when I go there. After dropping Alice home, Billy and I enjoyed the rest of our sunny day together. Sealed with a kiss, it was a perfect Valentine's Day, indeed.

Hope yours was just as fine
xo

3 comments:

Celestial said...

Lovely beach pics. Such a different scene than our snowy MN!

Vista Gal said...

Glad that your Valentine's Day was super -perfect! It is so nice to have the summery weather after such a cold spell! All we need now is a tan!

Hey Lady! said...

Look at those pretty ladies!! Looks so nice, I miss the beach! I'm glad you got out and about for Valentines day! Looks like it was fun!