Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Week

EasterDaisy
Happy Easter Week! I get so excited about holidays, how about you? We have plans to have an Easter celebration at my mom and dad's this year, which will include glorious food, an Easter egg hunt (like the one last year) and of course reflection on the true meaning of Easter. I don't really care how old I get, I will always make Billy and I an Easter basket complete with candy and a chocolate rabbit, and of course that wonderful yet totally awful plastic grass. In case you hadn't heard, I LOVE CHOCOLATE. And it loves me. And we are a match made in heaven. It's a real shame that so much of the chocolate available around Easter tastes awful. Like waxy cardboard chocolate - I will have to make it a mission to find some decent chocolate.

So on my little to do list for Easter preparation this week, I have included:
- Daffodils from Trader Joe's
- Egg coloring kit, preferably the old fashioned kind
- Must get eggs from Costco
- Easter Lilies for my mom (her favorite)
- Ingredients for all my Easter dishes, including this chocolate cake
- More plastic eggs
- Unearth our Easter basket from the guest room closet
- Must buy CHOCOLATES!

What do you have planned?

xo

1 comment:

Celestial said...

Honestly I have been so busy I haven't though twice about Easter (I know, I'm ashamed!)

p.s. sent you an e-mail a little while ago. Need some input from you :)