Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2nd Annual Adult Easter Egg Hunt

This Easter Sunday we had our 2nd annual adult egg hunt. Don't you laugh cuz you know you would join if you could. My sister started the tradition last year after complaints of missing out on hunts as a child. Well we all love a good competition, and this hunt is no less competitive. And wouldn't you know she won with 22 eggs in her basket - she beat out my brother Cole, who is a master egg collector. Our own Alice joined us this year; I bet she didn't know what she was getting into. Hope you enjoy these pictures, some of them just make me laugh out loud!
EasterHuntA
EasterHuntB
EasterHuntE
EasterHuntD
EasterHuntI
EasterHuntF
EasterHuntH
EasterHuntG
EasterHuntC
Be back soon with more pictures of Easter goodies...

xo

9 comments:

amy @ switz~art said...

Oh my word! I love it!
Okay, so shot of the boy near the pool...it almost looks like he goes in? No?
This is fantastic! Great idea!

erika said...

So fun! Who hides them for you guys? I imagine it gets pretty crazy:)

Modern Crush said...

Amy - my brother Cole is the one that looks like he is jumping in the pool - but he is just jumping over the corner... he is the sort!

E - Billy's parents and my parents hide them for us. We aren't aloud to peek. My mom enjoys it most - she likes to find REALLY sneaky spots to hide eggs. I would have to say my dad really gets a kick out of it too.

jen said...

i think that's a brilliant idea! looks like a hoot!

Celestial said...

This looks like so much fun. And yes, I'd be right there in the mix if I could!

Hey Lady! said...

I love the picture of Cole jumping over the pool! And I can see a flaw in Billy's game, no shoes. Always wear shoes while competing in any activity that involves running and or jumping.

I'm jealous, looks like so much fun!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Sounds like so much fun! What a great idea! My son always organizes a neighborhood egg hunt for the kids near us. Perhaps I should arrange something for their mommies and daddies! Ha! Have a great day!

dinospumoni said...

Hey Lady! I beg to differ. I went without shoes and I was the winner :)
love you!

The Peek Family said...

That's awesome! Looks like SO much fun.