Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anniversary Dinner

YearFourPhotoBooth

Sunday evening we got to spend a little time, just the two of us. Buca was our choice for our anniversary dinner and they did not disappoint. My eggplant parmesan was more than I had words for. Seriously. Good. I think it's my favorite Italian dish (to date - there is a lot of food out there that I haven't tried). Our server, being the hip gal she was, said she was going to bring us a cupcake 'on the house.' Ok so she brought it and my eyes almost popped out of my head because it was a giant funfetti cupcake with whipped cream icing and glorious rainbow sprinkles. It was legit people.

Billy, being the awesome guy he is, bought me New Moon as an anniversary gift. You better believe we went strait home to watch it! Haha he fell asleep twice, but I was too into it to care.

To my husband Billy - I never get tired of you, or wish you'd go away. I never feel like I made a mistake, ever. You are seriously my other half. Thank you for a wonderful evening, it was perfect in every way. You are the best I've ever met, love.

xo,
Georgia

9 comments:

The Peek Family said...

Happy, happy Anniversary!!

amy @ switz~art said...

Yayness! Happy Anniversary you two beautiful people!! Here's to many more years of loveliness! xo

critkins said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Hey Lady! said...

Awwww! So sweet! You are such a blessing to my brother and to our family! I love you both so much!

TXAshtons said...

Oh man, you guys are so good together. Happy anniversary!

Aaron and Katie said...

Yipee! Love your hair. You two are adorable. I'm so glad you two are so happy!

Celestial said...

A very happy anniversary from E and myself.

Sarah loves it all said...

I love your blog. You have great taste. Happy Anniversary!

leya said...

Happy Anniversary! So glad you found each other.