Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary {Year Four}

4YrAnniversary2
April 22. It's our anniversary, love. Remember how it was so cold that day? And it sprinkled the whole time I drove out alone to the wedding site - on the verge of tears about the possibility of rain. I did my makeup with no one in the room. I wanted to be alone. I wasn't nervous, and I don't think you were either. It was the best decision we ever made. I know you'd agree that there are so many things we don't remember happening that day. But I do remember some things, like the expression on your face when you saw me, the cake we smashed into each others faces, did I mention already how cold it was?
4YrAnniversary1
Not cold enough - our hearts were very warm. Still are, still very much are. It was an exciting day, I remember that.

I love you Billy... man, I sure do.

xo,
Georgia

9 comments:

erika said...

Hard to believe it has been four years! You were such a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!

Chelsea said...

I love you Georgia, Happy Anniversary! That was such a great day, and I am so happy I was a part of it. Yes, the cold!!

Celestial said...

Awe! A very happy anniversary to you both. You both look very much in love in the pics.

And what a gorgeous dress!

jen said...

oh, very sweet! you've made me teary. :)

happy anniversary!

Natalie Jane said...

Wow. That dress, the hair...the groom! Spectacular! Happy Anniversary :)

Aaron and Katie said...

I remember how cold it was! And how beautiful you were. And how perfect everything was. 4 years come and gone! Wow! Good luck with the years to come! Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

OMG!! I would love to see more photos!! So gorgeous! The DRESS, and your flowers WOW! Love the lanterns and the bridesmaids dresses.
What a cute couple to boot! The groomsmen look quite dapper in those tuxedos.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Put more on fliker pretty please :)

Alaina said...

Aww so sweet, it was a cold and BEAUTIFUL day ! Love you Georgia! Happy anniversary!

Sarah loves it all said...

Your wedding was amazingly gorgeous!