Monday, May 24, 2010

Aftermath

LoneCupcake
Whew....
...
...

Yeah, the weekend was that crazy! I think the baby shower sucked my brain out.

Just kidding. I am here, and alive. The baby shower was LEGIT and I cannot wait to show off some of the highlights. It was Frenchy, it was original, and most of all it was fun. All the little details combined made it just so fun. Which is exactly what I was hoping to achieve....

But it didn't all come without a price. The price was sleepiness. So sleepy in fact, after the shower I went over to a little dinner party to watch the Lost season finale. And I fell asleep 45 minutes into the show...

N'est pas bonne!

Be back soon,
xo

4 comments:

erika said...

Thank you soooo much, Georgia! I was gorgeous and lovely. Every bit of it. You are the best!

Elizabeth said...

You better show us pictures girl!! I remember doing a shower, and it took forever to plan, and yes it takes the life force out of you! I'm sure it was much appreciated.

jen said...

oh, i can't wait to see photos!

Vista Gal said...

The Shower was truly a shower of blessing for the recepient and the guests!!
Everything was so lovely.
Your love and friendship, the time you put into this will forever be felt through the "babylove".
Bon! ~M