Thursday, June 17, 2010

At a Loss for Words

PaperRosettes
I was up till 3am last night working on fairy wands for the Fairy Festival that is THIS Saturday morning. I didn't plan my time well enough, that or there just isn't enough time in the day. I still feel like I have so much to do. I am going with the latter. If I scare all the little fairies off by the dark circles under my eyes, I guess I won't be so surprised. Thank God for Benefit Lemon-Aid.... that stuff is miraculous.

We had an awesome weekend in San Luis Obispo, but I don't have time to tell you about it just yet. I hope you understand:) But I will when this is all over, cuz I know you are just dying to know about my trip to the world's largest Forever 21. Shizzizzzle!!!

xoxo

10 comments:

amy @ switz~art said...

When you get back I wanna hear all about the gigantuan Forever 21 AND you need to talk to me about Benefit Lemon-Aid! Is it for under your eyes?

Miss you! And have fun! Don't stress!

Pamela said...

You can do it Georgia!

p.s. I love the rosettes :)

Modern Crush said...

Thank you ladies for the vote of confidence!!

erika said...

I have no doubt you will pull it off! You are amazing.

Celestial said...

You'll do wonderfully and I'm sure you'll have the best time. Just don't forget to sleep!

Hey Lady! said...

Lemon aide and Erase Paste save me all the time when I stay up too late, or because I'm getting old and splotchy!

kelly said...

ohhh... so pretty!

Vista Gal said...

I love everything you do Georgia!
Have a fun day at the Fairie gathering!
I hope that you will post some pictures and something about the day!

Suz Broughton said...

I know what you mean by not enough time in the day. These turned out great.

Aaron and Katie said...

I can't wait to hear how i went!