Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hello

MaryJanesSweetB
You see,
MaryJanesSweetA
she has these ways
MaryJanesSweetC
about her,
MaryJanesSweetF
her whims are the
MaryJanesSweetG
explanation of mystery.
MaryJanesSweetE
This little kitty makes my heart sing. She is a renegade one minute and a melted popsicle on your lap the next. She gives kisses abundantly, and still sleeps on my neck. An open window is her best friend, the roof is her province. The little girl with the stubby tail, who stole my heart and buried it in her napping basket. That is our Mary Jane. The barn baby from the country feed...

xo

5 comments:

leya said...

she's so dear. hold her close, something I'm sure you already do every day.
xo

Melissa Allam said...

She's pretty cute. The curtain picture with her back to us shows the epitomy of a kitty.

thefabledneedle (jen) said...

oh, look at her teensy cat feet!

Celestial said...

Complete cuteness!

Hey Lady! said...

Awwww! I understand those feelings so well, I feel them when I look at Buu and Bug. Such a blessing to have these wonderful creatures in our lives.