Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper Heart

464818
In my inbox this morning was a little email from the Paper Source, advertising some of their wrapping paper selections. Something that you might not know about me is that I love wrapping paper, but even more I LOVE the Paper Source. The first one I ever went to was in San Francisco with Chels, and I remember when I walked in I felt like I entered some magical candy and unicorn filled land, except it was filled with paper and envelopes and glittery-goo. Ya!
44351950
These wrapping paper patterns are so fantastic. I don't know that there is another word more fitting. Fantastic.
44347750
Wrapping paper........... I love you.

2 comments:

Vista Gal said...

So wonderful and sweeet.
I can feel it!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Oh yeah, I'm with you! Paper and fabric...love it all! These patterns are gorgeous!