Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday

I hate posting without a picture. But, I have no picture to post.

I have the worst stiff neck of my life. I got it Friday night, and can you believe? It is even worse today, Tuesday.

Chelsea, I don't know how you can handle your pain. And, this is just a really bad neck pain too. You are my hero. Have been for years.

Tonight is the Eclipse midnight showing. I am going but am not sure how much I will regret it tomorrow. I HAVE to go, I mean, I bought tickets. My friends are going, I can't not.

I have so many things to show you. You won't believe what Celeste sent me. My camera lens is broken and needs to be replaced. I don't feel comfortable borrowing my sisters anymore. And all I want to do is sleep.

What's a girl to do...

xo

6 comments:

erika said...

Ugh! I am so sorry to hear about your neck. What a bummer:( Take it easy!

Chelsea said...

Blah! I hope you feel better soon and you are able to enjoy the movie at least!! Maybe you should get a massage or some acupuncture! Feel better Georgia!! xoxo

Celestial said...

Oh honey, hope you feel better soon and have so much fun at the premier that you forget all about the pain.

Oh, and feel free to steal my pics from Flickr if you like =) It's only of the crafty things.

Elizabeth said...

Neck pain sucks!! Right now I'm still battling my stupid herniated disc and it is real frustrating. I tried sewing today, and had to take a million breaks!!

Ok, I'm still trying to finish Eclipse, and I thought I would. I really want to finish the book before I see the movie. Caitlin and I will take our copies to Tahoe this weekend and finish it.

Let us know how fun the midnight viewing was.

dinospumoni said...

is there something i should know? hahah

Hey Lady! said...

Hope the neck feels better, I REALLY hate when that happens. Lifting weights seems to make it worse, just a warning...

Saw Eclipse tonight (better late then never, right?). Review to come on Sunday (must wait til I see it twice as I'm too distracted the first time). Let you know what I think!