Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome Weekend

Renunculas2
Renunculas1
Renunculas4
I am leaving you with some blooms for some early weekend enjoyment. Renuncula season always seems so short, don't you think?. We are on our way up to San Luis Obispo tonight, and here's hoping to make it in under five hours. Then tomorrow is the big graduation day for my brother - all that hard work boiled down to a 3 o'clock ceremony. I hope to take some sweet pictures while I'm up there. Cheers to a fun weekend for you all.

xoxo

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats to your brother! Thanks for the eye candy!!!

Celestial said...

Oh San Luis Obispo is where a big chunk of my mother's family lives. I love that area so much! Hope you have a lovely trip.

Chelsea said...

I LOVE renunculas. Can't wait to hear about your weekend.

Chelsea Hansen said...

renuculus are my absolute favorite flowers! amazing pictures :)