Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Bracelets - Color Me!

PinksBraceletA
PinksBraceletC
PinksBraceletB
BlueBraceletD
BlueBraceletB
BlueBraceletA

I've been working on a few new things for my etsy shop. Bracelets and headbands have been in the works. The bracelets are fantastic, totally one of a kind and full of color! The cluster of rosettes is tied on with the silky satin ribbons that hang from each side. I coated them in a clear varnish so that they would be extra strong and wouldn't tear. These two are up in my etsy shop.

xo

5 comments:

erika said...

They are amazing!

Aaron and Katie said...

I love them! They are darling!

thefabledneedle (jen) said...

i could totally see these in a handmade wedding or other similar event. very pretty!

Celestial said...

So cute! So you!

Chelsea said...

I love them and can't wait to see the headbands!