Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Market Place

MCatMagnoliaU
The Market Place show out at Magnolia Creek & Co. Atelier was lovely. My booth set up like a dream, and my sister was an amazing help to me. Here are some of my favorite shots of the day...
MCatMagnoliaC
MCatMagnoliaD
MCatMagnoliaB
MCatMagnoliaH
MCatMagnoliaJ
MCatMagnoliaTMCatMagnoliaQ
MCatMagnoliaL
<3 MCatMagnoliaK
MCatMagnoliaM
MCatMagnoliaO
MCatMagnoliaE
MCatMagnoliaN
MCatMagnoliaP
MCatMagnoliaR
MCatMagnoliaI
The booth! So so sweet!
MCatMagnoliaFMCatMagnoliaG/>
MCatMagnoliaS
We had fun, sold a good handful of lovelies, but the best part - the friends that drove all the way out there to support me. And my awesome sister who gave up her whole Sunday to help me, just because I asked. In a word - blessed!

Like what you see? Mark your calendar to come see me at my next little fair soiree, December 5th in Encinitas! It's called Zig Zag, and I am getting so excited:)

<3

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

LOVE all the pictures Georgia!! So glad we could make it, it was so fun seeing you in action, and the both and setting were so perfect!! xoxo

erika said...

It was awesome and your booth was lovely. I wore my headband today and got a ton of compliments. A bunch of them were from kindergartners who told me they liked my headband and was it made from paper?!?

Tegan really liked it and asked if she could have one. We will have to talk:)

Hey Lady! said...

Awwwww! So exciting! I'm so happy you had this opportunity and for the sister bonding time you had. I wish I could come to see you in action!

I miss you!

overthetopstudios said...

Hi Sweetie, Your posts always leave me feeling brighter. Love all the colors and beautiful banners and crowns.

Lisa said...

Such colorful photos! Loved seeing you at the show...you are so talented. Please advise on Where Zig Zag will be, what time, etc?

lavienouveau said...

wow everything looks lovely! and what gorgeous photos as well