Thursday, December 16, 2010

Featured: Bink & Boo

BinknBooA
At the Zig Zag Craft Show I was privileged to have Bianca next to me. She may not know it, but that girl inspired me - beautiful (she glows), talented, smart, and kind - and I know this last one because she kindly spent much of the day talking to Billy. I loved her brand "Bink & Boo" so much that I felt like what she had were treasures that I wanted to share with everyone.
BinknBooD
These little clutches had a zipper on the bottom, making them a dual purpose piece. Her pattern choices were amazing, some oil cloth, some vintage fabrics, some scrap finds and others - marvelous scarves.
BinknBooB
My favorite. So perfect!
BinknBooFBinknBooC
Along with the clutches she had items for babies - bibs and booties. Once again, the fabrics were dreamy...
BinknBooE
BinknBooG
It's funny how a brief encounter with someone can leave you so inspired. And I left quite inspired, and I have very much enjoyed pondering these things.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

I love meeting people like that, they just make your day :)

And, her work is so colorful, always a plus with me!

{BlueEyedYonder} said...

It's also funny how a post can leave you so inspired! I love this fabric, so beautiful. And you just can't get a cuter name than Bink and Boo. Too cute!

bink and boo said...

Oh my gosh you are too kind. This post just made my day. It was such a joy to be next to you girls--and your guy. You made the show so much more fun.