Monday, December 27, 2010

Jolly Craft!

SantaPinsA
I found these Santa clothes pins less than a week before Christmas - for $1 at my local Michaels. One of the things I love about shopping so close to Christmas is the deals that can be had. $1. Seriously! I've seen a few bloggers make a sweet arrangement with their Christmas cards using twine or ribbon, and clothes pins used to hang the cards. When I saw these jolly Santas I knew I could dress them up and use them for something cute like that.
SantaPinsB
Red and pink hats...
SantaPinsC
And some glitter...
SantaPinsD
Makes my holiday world go 'round.

<3

4 comments:

bink and boo said...

Oh my gosh those are soooo stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

SOOO cute. What a great find!

Natalie Jane said...

So darling! Thanks for the link love :)

naapcorp said...

LOVE your little Santas! Now what do you DO with them? I have just picked up a little package of them and they make me smile. But I have no ideas for use! LOL