Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Celeste!

CelesteCrownA
My dear friend Celeste asked me if I would make her a birthday crown for her upcoming February celebration... brown and robin's egg blue. Well I deviated slightly, but you get the idea. What a joy! Sort of French, soft and sweet. I haven't done a hand embroidered button cuff in a while, so it was a good excuse to pull out the embroidery thread. She loved it, and I love that she did. She is a amazing woman!
CelesteCrownE
CelesteCrownD
CelesteCrownF
CelesteCrownC
CelesteCrownB
CelesteCrownH
CelesteCrownG

Happy Birthday my dear Celeste, I hope your celebration was wonderful. I am so glad I have you in my life!

Love,
Georgia

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love this Georgia! The colors are beautiful, I'm sure she loved it, I know I would.

Celestial said...

I'm still incredibly giddy every time I walk by the crown. It's displayed in the living room at the moment. Thank you again sweetie. And I did notice that the button was hand-stitched. Just one more absolutely lovely detail!

Vista Gal said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Run Lori Run said...

Now THAT is a birthday crown. Beautiful!!!

Hey Lady! said...

Another beautiful creation! You've got SUCH a fantastic attention to detail. It looks amazing!