Sunday, March 27, 2011

Springtime: Thoughts of Love

RainDropsD
RainDropsF
RainDropsA
RainDropsCRainDropsB
RainDropsG
I love the rain. The droplets that gather and then fall. Gravity wins. When the weather turns sour, I dream of hiding up in a fort made of sofa cushions and all the blankets in the house. Like its my own little world in there. But I would never be able to help myself from coming out to watch the rain fall. Gloriously bewitching. The sound alone is enough to drive me out of my hideaway. A harp in nature, to play for my pleasure. Be still in my heart!

1 comment:

Celestial said...

Ah I love the rain. And now I want to build a fort in the living room too!

I know I annoy a lot of people at work when they complain about the rain and I smile and say how much I love it. It's just so refreshingly wonderful!