Thursday, May 19, 2011

Logo Contest - HURRAY!

LogoSheet2

Modern Crush is getting a makeover (it is about time). My little label has had it's fun but now it's time to move forward some. This is where you come in. I have narrowed down a logo and want your vote to help me decide!

YES, I have a PRIZE. An awesome prize that will be disclosed at the time of the drawing. I just need you to vote for your favorite logo, A, B, or C by the end of Sunday, May 22nd. One lucky voter will win. the. prize! And don't kid yourself, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT [insert giddy laugh].

>>
xo

11 comments:

erika said...

Geez, that is hard! I like the C on the second one a lot. I think that is my pick!

Chelsea Hansen said...

Ooh! A prize?! :) I really like all of them, but I think that the last one is my favorite.

Celestial said...

Totally Crushing on option B. And how fun to have a drawing.

Nicole said...

I think they are all pretty awesome. My favorite would be number 2!!!

Hey Lady! said...

I say B.

If you're redesigning blogs maybe I can hire you to make a banner for the book club blog... I have zero blog skills. It took me 2 hours to re-size the picture on the banner of my blog.

Krista said...

This is so very exciting.....I like ALL of them but, I think I like B best...no maybe C....no B! O.K. I am totally going with B, I think:)

Elizabeth said...

My vote is B. I can't wait to see what you do with it :)

Aaron and Katie said...

Bummer! I missed it by one day! But, if for some reason it counts- my vote is B!

Emeraldflare said...

I do like the last one (C) :) I may be too late for the prize though

Karin Grow said...

I like C!

the fabled needle (jen) said...

I know it's too late to vote but I like B and C the best, and maybe C a tiny bit more. I'm sure whichever one you pick will be perfect!