Monday, July 18, 2011

Urban Barn

UrbanBarnA
UrbanBarnB
UrbanBarnC
UrbanBarnD
UrbanBarnE
UrbanBarnG
UrbanBarnH
UrbanBarnI
UrbanBarnJ
UrbanBarnL
Saturday we had plans to drive up to LA for Renegade, but due to some major freeway closures (they news was calling it "Carmageddon") we decided that camping out on the freeway wasn't something we wanted to risk after all.

Instead Alice and I went to the Urban Barn in Escondido, which was just named #4 best romantic flea market in Romantic Homes Magazine. It was a huge warehouse filled with thousands of flea market treasures. It was also 10 minutes away, so we were sold.

They have a little street fair in front and behind the building, vendors selling flea market finds, jewelry, glass, linens, furniture, etc. They do the street fair once a month, and it was so fun!

Be back soon to show you what I got.

xo

5 comments:

erika said...

I am SO bummed I couldn't go. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see what you bought!!

Celestial said...

This place looks amazing. Seeing so many great things in these pics.

And, as always, looking beautiful sweetie!

Yummy Lavender said...

Lovely picture of a lovely-looking place! This is totally the knid of market I'd like to visit.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Hey Lady! said...

Next time I visit I'm making you take me there. I LOVE the tin that said California on it, with the roses, so cute!

Also I love the picture of you, it's really beautiful!

Chelsea said...

Looks amazing!!!