Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Urban Finds

UrbanBarnFindB
UrbanBarnFindC
UrbanBarnFindA
UrbanBarnFindD
UrbanBarnFindE
I promised I would show you what I bought at the Urban Barn last weekend - so here is the spread. The owl charm is actually quite large in person (maybe 6 inches?), and I think it will look sweet as a necklace. My favorites are the German glass glitter bottles and the owl salt and pepper shakers (that I scored at the Goodwill for $6 after we left Urban Barn). My very favorite though, is the little vintage cabinet that I actually got for $16 instead of $20. The drawers are library card sized, and I can't wait to use it!

3 comments:

TwoHeartsPath said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see what you do with the Library Card File!!! Love the little owl salt a pepper shakers too!!! That was a cool find!! TFS Patti

Lindsay Jewell said...

Nice finds! Love the owls. :)

Celestial said...

I have a friend who's obsessed with owls. Love that the S&P shakers have their own little tree branch to sit on. And the vintage cabinet is awesome! I've been wanting an old card catalog cabinet from a library for years.